Indian Destination Weddings
We have teamed up with Mint2bEvents as our planning partner. We encourage all of our clients interested in Indian Destination Weddings to reach out to Mint To Be to coordinate the planning of the wedding. Mint To Be has been providing wedding services for close to 20 years and cover all aspects of the planning process. Their knowledgeable wedding planners understand the customs, tradition, religion, and other intricacies of planning Indian weddings, that many resorts may not have the full background on.
- When you arrive at your destination, your task should be simple: I’m here to enjoy my wedding.
- Mint 2 Be Events is a global Wedding Planning team that specializes in destination weddings of all sorts with over twenty years of experience.
- Namaste. Pranam. Namaskar. Vanakkam. Sat Sri Akal.
- We know there is no separation between culture and religion. We are here to manage your customs, your traditions and bring them to life where they matter most
- Mint 2 Be Events covers everything from the knitty-gritty to the voluminous high level picture.
- Each client’s needs are understood and a customized package is created.
- Tell us about your vision, watch us make it a reality.
- There isn’t a prerequisite to have a destination wedding. What we mean is – we make it happen within your means.
- Your special day isn’t about a number. It is about a moment in time.
Indian destination weddings are a relatively new phenomenon around the world. Many hotels, resort chains, and wedding venues have begun recognizing the importance of offering options for Indian weddings and have been learning how to properly conduct the ceremonies and cater to the bride and groom, the family, and the guests. A number of all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean now offer wonderful destination wedding options for Indian couples. The majority are more affordable than local weddings yet retain the different customs and values of the traditional ceremonies.
Wedding package options range broadly and are available for as few as 20 and as many as 1500 guests. Most of the all-inclusive resorts that offer Indian destination weddings are located on the magnificent beaches of Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Punta Cana, and Puerto Vallarta. In addition to capturing beautiful images of your wedding at a romantic location, all-inclusive packages make it easy for your family and friends to enjoy their vacation and make lifetime memories together. To find out more information please fill out the form below!